السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In case you missed it, here is a short synopsis of the Suhbah given at our weekly Khatam Khwajagan on 27th January 2023.
1) This Suhbah is about the significance of the month of Rajab and how it is the month to plant the seed that will be harvested in the month of Ramadan. It compares the effort required to cultivate a tree and make it grow to the effort required to attain the spiritual benefits of Ramadan.
2) This is the importance of having a guide on this journey and how those who start preparing in Rajab have a greater chance of success in attaining the spiritual benefits of Ramadan than those who start later.
3) Just as a sick body cannot taste the pleasures of food, similarly, a sick soul cannot taste the pleasures of spiritual food, which is why people often feel boredom during worship.
Please do watch the full Suhbah and answers to the questions above here:
Listen on Spotify here:
Wa min Allah at-Tawfiq. Al-Fatiha.
• Telegram Bahasa: @SufiHubBahasa
• Telegram English: @SufiHubEnglish
• Instagram: @NaqshbandiSingapore
• Facebook: @SufiHub @NashbandiSingapore