Summary of Maulana Shaykh Nazim’s Suhbah
2nd June 2010
No other Ummah was given Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu’alaikum wrh wbkt ….A’uzubillahi minasy syaitan nirrajeem…..Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
- Maulana began by reciting Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. He said that the recitation of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim gave us power and honour, in this world and in the hereafter. In past Suhbahs, Maulana has advocated the reading of at least 100 Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahims daily, as it brings us endless gifts and treasures, depending on our strength of faith and belief in it.
- On the Day of Resurrection, when Man finally sees, feels and understands the value, power and honours bestowed on reciters of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, those who neglected to read it would be filled with regret and dejection. At every spare moment that you have, when you are sitting idly or free from work, keep your tongue moist with Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. When you recite Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, all your worldly and heavenly matters will be arranged and organized for you, you will be filled with calmness, peace and happiness – everthing in your life will be prepared for you.
- Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim is a heavenly sword that can never be defeated. Even if one started explaining the benefits and rewards of reciting Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim from the beginning of life on this planet till Qiyamah, it would only cover a tiny spot of all the holy benefits of that recitation.
- With Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, one who is hungry can become full, one who is thirsty, can become quenched. If you but knew the secret power of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, you would abandon today’s technology, and use Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim instead, because technology is no match for Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. By reciting Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, you can achieve anything, without technology. Technology is a tool of shaitan, shaitan uses it to ensnare humans. We have grown dependent on technology, and we can no longer do without it – and whoever is dependent on technology, is therefore dependent on shaitan. A single Saint reciting Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, is more powerful that the entire technology on earth. Maulana says, seek strength through spirituality, don’t live your life under the yoke of shaitan. Don’t waste your precious life – you live only once – as a slave of shaitan. Recite Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim constantly and teach its benefits to others!
- From the vast wonders and benefits of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, we have uncovered and discovered such a miniscule amount of it – we have unearthed just the tip of the ice-berg! Maulana gives the similitude of a man going to a milk-seller, and asking to buy a litre of fresh milk. When the milk-seller asks, “Where is your cup (into which to pour the milk)?”,¯ the buyer takes out a tiny thimble (the size of his thumb). How can a litre of milk be poured into such a tiny container? The only way the man can take away one litre of milk is, if he uses a larger container. What is the meaning of this analogy? Maulana says, we must open our hearts and minds wide (we musn’t be doubful, sceptical or narrow-minded), and be prepared to move with such power through the never-ending Oceans of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim! We must have faith in the hidden power of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, we must have faith!
- We have merely harnessed the tiniest portion of the prowess of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim today. A Saint who holds the secret of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, would be able to kick this planet out of its orbit permanently, if he stomped on it with Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim! Try to understand and believe.
- Unfortunately, Man today has left such heavenly teachings, he has dived into the sewage channels of najasaat (dirtiness) of dunia, and is drowning in it because he has abandoned Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
- After Allah created the Luh Mahfuz (Preserved Tablet), Allah created the Holy Pen. The Holy Pen stood up obediently before his Lord, and asked, “Oh my Lord, what am I going to write on the Preserved Tablet?”¯ Allah decreed, “Write Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.”¯ That was the first high command of Allah Almighty for the Holy Pen, imagine how great the words Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim are. According to heavenly knowledge that has reached Holy Ones, the Pen wrote those Holy Words for 700 years, not the years as measured by our worldly standards, but by heavenly measurements. (In the Qur’an, it has been mentioned that one heavenly day is equivalent to 1000 years in this world, and another Verse stated that one day in the heavens is 50 000 years in this world!) Maulana says only Allah and His Rasul (saw) knows how many blessed years the Pen wrote those Holy Words. A servant of Allah who recites Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim is given the reward from Allah’s endless favour Oceans, of one who has been reciting Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim for 700 heavenly years.
The angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day the measure whereof is (as) fifty thousand years: (Quran 70:4)
Verily a Day in the sight of thy Lord is like a thousand years of your reckoning. (Quran 22:47)
- Hold onto and recite it always, or you shall be filled with regret one day! Why are you not doing so? In order to illustrate the magnitude of the greatness of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, Maulana revealed a startling revelation about Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim - it had been sent down to only some Prophets before Rasulullah (saw), and never to their Nations.
- Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim had been granted firstly to Prophet Adam (as), during the time he was in deep repentance. When he recited it, by the honour of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, Allah bestowed His Mercy on Prophet Adam (as) and accepted his repentance, and Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then taken back up into the heavens. A single recitation on a single occassion was enough for Prophet Adam’s (as) repentance to be accepted.
- Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was next granted once to Prophet Nuh (as), as he prepared his Ark to sail off in the terrible floods, after which Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then lifted up again to the heavens. A single recitation of Bismillahir was enough to save the Ark from destruction.
So he said: “Embark ye on the Ark in the name of Allah, whether it move or be at rest! For my Lord is, be sure, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!” (Quran 11:41)
- Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then granted to Prophet Ibrahim (as) as he was thrown into the inferno that King Namrud had prepared, to punish him. With one recitation, the fire became cool and Prophet Ibrahim (as) was saved. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then lifted up to the heavens once again.
- Next, Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was revealed to Prophet Sulaiman (as), and with it, he became King and controlled all of Man and Jinn, and with it he convinced Queen Sheeba (Balqis) to come to Islam and to submit. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then lifted up to the heavens once again.
It is from Solomon, and is (as follows): ‘In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful’ (Quran 27:30)
- Then Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was revealed to Prophet Musa (as), and with it, he cleaved the Red Sea into two, to escape the pursuing forces of Fir’aun. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then lifted up to the heavens again.
- The next Prophet to receive Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was Prophet Jesus Christ (as). With it, he raised the dead, and with it he escaped those who wanted to crucify him, and he was raised up to the heavens in safety. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was then lifted up to the heavens again.
- Each Prophet had been bestowed the use of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim only briefly and only during life-threatening moments during their lives. After each incident, Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim was lifted back up to the heavens, and their Ummahs did not receive this verse as a gift for themselves.
- We are the only Nation (Ummah) granted Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. We are so blessed, for we are the Ummah of the Beloved of Allah, and He has given us Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim as a gift for the Ummah of Habeebullah! Only Saints (Awliya) truly acknowledge and understand the karomah (miraculous powers) of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, and they use it to help the people of the Ummah of Muhammad (saw), when they are approached for help. Without Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, they too would be helpless to alleviate the sufferings of the Ummah.
- So learn and teach about the holy benefits of honour and heavenly power granted to Ummatun Habeeb by the recitation of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. The earthly realm is under heavenly control, and Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim creates for you, a heavenly connection, so that you may attain help for your difficulties and problems. Good tidings for those from this earthly realm, who know the value of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim and who recite it! Without Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, you cannot succeed – all desirable results are attained only through Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
- Every atom in creation derives its existence from Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim brings power and blessings on its reciters like rain falling on earth, and without Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim, Man is helpless. A plant grows only when planted with Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim – technology cannot give life to the plant, but Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim can!
- Oh Mankind, become Allah’s servants (and be not slaves to technology), prepare yourselves and make yourselves candidates to receive from the endless treasures of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim (by having faith and reciting it). Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim can unlock any sealed heart, it can dissolve any mental block, it can cure any difficult physical or spiritual condition - Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim is more than sufficicent to solve any insurmountable problem (so have faith!).
- This is just a little of the vast knowledge of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. Remember Oh Man, your life in this world and in the hereafter is actually a sweet one, it is made bitter by falling into shaitan’s traps. Don’t depend on worldly things (like technology), depend on Allah by reciting Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim. Each recitation of Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim will help you attain and achieve what you seek, with ease, but abandoning Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim will make what was supposed to be an easy task, difficult or impossible to perfect! Oh people, say Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim!
You must be logged in to post a comment.