This post is also available in: Arabic Bahasa Indonesia Bengali Bosnian Chinese (Simplified) Creole (Pidgin English) Croatian Czech Dutch French German Hindi Italian Japanese Kazakh Korean Malay Portuguese (Brazil) Russian Serbian Sinhalese Spanish Tagalog Tamil Bahasa Sug Temne (Sierra Leone) Turkish Urdu Vietnamese
Summary of Maulana Shaykh Nazim’s daily Suhbahs
6th April 2010, Tuesday
Which camp are you from, the Mukhliseen (sincere ones) or the Mujrimoon (defiant ones)?
A’uzubillah himinash shaitan nirrajeem
Bismillah-hir Rahman-nir Raheem
Assalamu’alaikum wrh wbkt
- Mawlana said that Shaytan is a parasite that seeks to penetrate such Suhbahs, as he opposed Haqq (truth and reality), and he would even create disturbances within electronic equipment in order to prevent these messages from being propagated, as these nightly lessons were aimed directly at destroying Shaytan’s fortresses. Shaytan shivers at every nightly volley that is aimed at exposing his tricks and destroying his sphere of influence. This heavy bombardment against Shaytan, which began in early Rejab last year, is being intensified, much to Shaytan’s desperation. He is aware of this ongoing onslaught, and he is thinking of how to ‘save’ his followers, how to keep them under his yoke of slavery. “I am faced with an attack that will destroy me,” he says to himself.
- Shaytan doesn’t have to make much effort in the Western world to mislead them. The disbelievers are already bent on self-destruction, there is little that Shaytan needs to do there. Mawlana says that it is in the Muslim countries/organizations that Shaytan is very active, for Shaytan knows his greatest threat lies there, which is why he makes unwavering efforts at sowing dissension, extremism and deviation within the Nation of believers.
- Unlike the last Suhbah, when Mawlana ended looking very despondent, he was happy today, for he had been told by his Master, that the effort to destroy Shaytan’s stronghold would be stepped-up – that news had brought peace and calmness to Mawlana’s heart, for he had been so affected the night before, to see the multitudes who were still in Shaytan’s clutches.
- Mawlana called on all Scholars, Teachers and Guides to unite in this mission to break Shaytan’s ever-strengthening stranglehold on humans. But if no one wanted to join forces with Mawlana, he would go it alone, wielding the Divine Sword against Man’s archenemy. The strength of a human being lies in his spirituality, and one who has been given Divine support is a deadly enemy to Shaytan. Shaytan fears the rise of a sincere servant of Allah, for such a one, is beyond Shaytan’s sphere of influence.
(Iblis) said: “O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong, except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy grace).” (Quran 15:39-40)
- Such a sincere servant, will ask, “Where is the real Islam today?” And he will seek to uphold the mission of Rasulullah (saw). Such a one will oppose all those who seek to expand Shaytan’s kingdom, be they from Man or Jinn, and it may be that Allah will help him wipe out these hardened enemies of faith in just one night! Believers will know who is really on the side of their Lord, and who is with Shaytan, by the signs on their faces. The hardcore Shaytanic ones have spiritually darkened faces, steeped in ugliness. Mawlana said, we must ask ourselves, on whose side are we on? Are we with the Prophet (saw) or are we with Shaytan, the Mujrimoon? Read what Allah says in Surah Yasin:
“And O you Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers, wicked evil ones)! Get you apart this Day (from the believers). (Quran 36:59)
- Each Ayah of the Qur’an is a Heavenly Ocean, so ponder about this Ayah in which it is revealed that Allah will command the two camps to move apart, on that Day. There are two camps – the Sincere ones (Muhkliseen) and the Defiant ones (Mujrimoon). Mawlana revealed a very disturbing fact: today, almost every Muslim country, organization and individual, is classified as Mujrimoon by the Divine – for none really uphold Islamic beliefs, behaviour and morals anymore; they have absorbed and are living the non-Islamic way of life brought by the unbelievers. Where are the Leaders who truly understand Islam, and who guide their followers by its teachings? Has the Prophet (saw) ever advised his Nation to follow the ways of the unbelievers? Never! But today, none of the Islamic countries truly uphold the Shari’ah of Allah. That is why they are all classified as Mujrimoon.
- Many try to cheat Allah, by trying to give the impression that they are indeed upholding Islamic values and beliefs, when in fact, they are following deviant ways. Allah cannot be cheated, and He is displeased with those who try to do so. Just saying that you believe, is not faith, and is not enough – one has to practise the teachings of the religion to be a real believer.
And of mankind are some who say: We believe in Allah and the Last Day, when they believe not. (Quran 2:8)
The desert Arabs, say “We believe.” Say “Ye have no faith; but ye (only) say `We have submitted our wills to Allah.’ for not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught oft your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.” (Quran 49:14)
- Mawlana then made this prayer, “Ya Rasulullah (saw), all that Allah had commanded you to teach us, you have brought to your Nation. You have done your best for us, you have fulfilled your responsibilities to us – but we have gone astray (of our own doing). Oh Rasulullah (saw), send us a Guide, who will take us out from under the flags of the Mujrimoon!”
- Mawlana gave an example of how far we have strayed today. Every country in the world, including every Muslim ones, has a national soccer team! Islamic countries wasting time/money/resources on soccer? So much is spent on recruiting, training, participating – all for what purpose? Mawlana said that it is a sign of ignorance (jahiliyyah) in our Nation today, to be immersed in such frivolous and meaningless pursuits.
Muhammad is a warner (Messenger) of the (series of) warners (Messengers) of old. The Day of Resurrection draws near. None besides AllÃ¢h can avert it, (or advance it, or delay it). Do you then wonder at this recitation (the Qur’an)? And you laugh at it and weep not? Wasting your (precious) lifetime in pastime and amusements (singing, sports etc.). (Quran 53:56-61)
- Such countries and participants will be punished by Allah, just as Allah sent down his Divine punishment on the Army of Abrahah Al-Ashram, (the Christian King who led the infamous Elephant Army to crush the Ka’abah). Allah destroyed that Army with stones from Jahannam!
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Have you (O Muhammad (saw) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka’bah at Makkah]. (1) Did He not make their plot go astray? (2) And He sent against them birds, in flocks, (3) Striking them with stones of Sijjin (baked clay). (4) And He made them like (an empty field of) stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle). (5) (Quran 105:1-5)
- Mawlana said that we are in that Surah now (in these End of times), today’s humans are like Abrahah and his Army, they feel proud and indestructible with their worldly possessions (their ‘elephants’), and they are striving against the Ka’abah, opposing Divine Commandments, showing scant respect for their Lord or His Decrees. As they march against Haqq (truth/reality), they will be destroyed by a heavenly onslaught, for there is no one who can take on His Lord. The story of Abrahah is not a tale of some irrelevant long-ago event. No! Instead it is a constant reminder of what will befall us if we take the same route as taken by these transgressors. Allah’s Words stand true for eternity, so beware His Wrath if we choose to defy and attack the truth, just because we think that we have the resources to do so. A humiliating and excruciating end awaits all such Shaytanic ones. Leaders must warn their followers of this, instead of encouraging them to do mindless and senseless things, for their citizens are their responsibilities. Remind them to stay on the path of obedience to the Almighty. Once any person leaves that safety, he does so at his own peril, and the Qur’an is filled with stories of the dreadful ends of all those who did so. Scholars/Teachers/Guides have a responsibility to their followers, to remind and advise them, so do not be afraid to do so! Be courageous, said Mawlana. Let us not be amongst those cursed by Allah, let us not be turned into apes and swine, let us leave being in Abrahah’s Army, let us leave being in the Mujrimoon – and let us be amongst the Sincere ones.
Say: “Shall I tell you of a case the worst of all for recompense with God? Those whom God has cursed (excluded from His mercy), and whom He has utterly condemned, and some of whom He turned into apes, and swine, and servants of false powers (who institute patterns of rule in defiance of God) – they are worse situated and further astray from the right, even way.” (Quran 5:60)