السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In case you missed it, here is a short synopsis of the Suhbah given at our weekly Khatam Khwajagan last night.
- Two beautiful stories concerning the miraculous blessings of attending Majlis of AwliyaAllah, how it benefitted two villagers who passed away in the vicinity of two great AwliyaAllah, Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilaniق and Sheikh Abdul Khaliq al-Ghujdawani ق.
- Why we should chase Lailatul Qadr from the first night of Ramadhan, and not wait till the last odd days only…
- Beware the thief of time – scrolling on TikTok, Facebook and Instagram will devour precious hours of this blessed Month of Ramadhan. Before you know it, so much time has been lost forever…
- The Month of Ramadhan is the time to harvest, the time to Battle our Egos – less eating and drinking, less sleeping, less speaking and less sinful deeds. Only one hijab is left between a servant and his Lord at iftar – so make Du’a when breaking fast, it is accepted.
- How to tell if the inner voice is a Divine Inspiration or a Whisper of Shaitan?
Please do watch the suhbah for the full elaboration on the points above here:
Listen on Spotify here:
Wa min Allah at-Tawfiq. Al-Fatiha.
• Telegram Bahasa: @SufiHubBahasa
• Telegram English: @SufiHubEnglish
• Instagram: @NaqshbandiSingapore
• Facebook: @SufiHub @NashbandiSingapore