السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In case you missed it, here is a short synopsis of the Suhbah given at our weekly Khatam Khwajagan last week.
- Allahﷻ is the Hidden Treasure. Heﷻ created us to find Himﷻ. The treasure map leading to this immense treasure, is the Holy Quran
- Allahﷻ has no benefit in revealing Himself to us. Heﷻ is not in need of us, our existence or our worshipping. But for us to be given access to see Hisﷻ Face and Listen to Himﷻ, and to meet Himﷻ, is an eternal happiness of no parallel, which makes even Paradise meaningless
- The Qur’an is the living and eternal miracle of Rasulullahﷺ
- It contains all the guidance necessary for each Soul to reach its destination – one Book for all Mankind, a gift to us, a gift of light that is often neglected and not valued
- The Qur’an is to be read, pondered over, practised, till it becomes our flesh & blood – the Prophetﷺ became a walking Qur’an
- “And We have indeed made the Qur’an easy to understand and remember; then is there anyone who will take the lesson?” -Surah Al-Qamar (54:17)
- Allahﷻ had made the Qur’an easy to learn, yet so many believers/mureeds still cannot read the Qur’an
- The Qur’an is in clear poetic perfect Arabic. Reading it in English is NOT the same
- So first learn to read simple Arabic
- Then learn tajweed, to read with tartil (properly)
- Then learn to read with translation
- Then learn to read with tafsir (explanation)
- Then ponder the meanings
- Then follow the treasure map step by step to the Hidden Treasure
- Can one ever dream to find even a worldly treasure, without a map? Never!
- What more to find the everlasting greatest prize of friendship and companionship with Himﷻ?
- Don’t abandon the Qur’an. Make it the lights of your chest and the means of healing for your illnesses. Live and die by it. Build your existence around it because at one time, you did not even exist
- Do you have no desire to know the one who created you, who brought you into existence from nothingness? Do you not want to be intimate discourse with the Lordﷻ who fashioned you… from nothing into something? With Kun faya kun
- You have but one chance in this life to find Himﷻ. And you never do so without the Divine treasure map
- What can you give to One who is King of Kingsﷻ? Your deeds? No. You give him yourself – be Hisﷻ Servant and reach Himﷻ by surrendering to Himﷻ
Please do watch the suhbah for the full elaboration on the points above here:
Listen on Spotify here:
Wa min Allah at-Tawfiq. Al-Fatiha.
• Telegram Bahasa: @SufiHubBahasa
• Telegram English: @SufiHubEnglish
• Instagram: @NaqshbandiSingapore