السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In case you missed it, here is a short synopsis of the Suhbah given at our weekly Khatam Khwajagan last week.
- The first 10 days of Ramadhan are days of Oceans of Mercy descending upon all of Mankind
- However only the believers are accepting this Mercy. The other Oceans that have not been accepted by the unbelievers do not rise back to the heavens, but remain on this earth to be redistributed to the believers who ask for it. So ask!
- These Oceans contain light and beauty, and gifts of dressings and blessings, the most precious of which is – hidayah (Guidance)
- Allah is Al-Hadi, the Guide. The one blessed to receive hidayah will find the closed doors leading to good deeds and abundant sustenance, opened for him
- Via such open doors do unbelievers become people of faith, and non-Tariqah people become people who begin seeking a Shaykh
- Hidayah is the key to change
- From darkness into light. From nakedness to covering up. Eg From smoking to leaving the habit.
- From every sort of badness – the doors close. To every type of goodness – the doors open.
- Hence every Fateha is a prayer to be continually showered in hidayah… that in every moment we are guided to what pleases Allah and at the same time, guided away from what causes Him to turn away from us
- So seek fervently this priceless gift for ourselves and our loved ones
Please do watch the suhbah for the full elaboration on the points above here:
Listen on Spotify here:
Wa min Allah at-Tawfiq. Al-Fatiha.
• Telegram Bahasa: @SufiHubBahasa
• Telegram English: @SufiHubEnglish
• Instagram: @NaqshbandiSingapore
• Facebook: @SufiHub @NashbandiSingapore