اسلم عليكم ورحمة وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
InSha’Allah we are at the doorstep to welcoming the month of our Holy Prophet ﷺ, Sha’aban Al-Muazzam, TOMORROW (Tuesday) night, in Singapore. In Lefke/Turkey, Sha’aban starts tonight (Monday 20/02).
1) Those who have yet to finish the 30 raka’at Sunnat Rejab, pls do so BY ASAR TOMORROW.
2) Sha’aban is a month that most people neglect. (Hadeeth). So be busy with good deeds especially Selawat, Mawlid, Burdah and fasting.
3) Fast on Mondays and Thursdays (especially first and last Thursdays).
4) Continue doing the istighfar of Rajab.
5) Honour the First Night of Sha’aban by doing a 12 raka’at Sunnat prayer (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XsliHuSAtwlN16TQTiBQZMRM91tckJUf/view?usp=drivesdk).
6) Honour the middle of the month by fasting and doing the night vigil of Nisful Shaaban (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWm-sp_P0VFVx2oo7h300f6C3HC4U4Db/view?usp=drivesdk) – three Yasins and 100 raka’at Sunnat prayer. This night is of paramount importance as its on this night that our rizq and death for the coming year is decided.
Attached below is a Google Drive folder with all the Adab and Wazifa for this blessed month:
Wa min Allah at-Tawfiq. Al-Fatiha.
• Telegram Bahasa: @SufiHubBahasa
• Telegram English: @SufiHubEnglish
• Instagram: @NaqshbandiSingapore