السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In case you missed it, here is a short synopsis of the Suhbah given at our weekly Khatam Khwajagan last Friday.
1) The blessings and mercy of Allah descends in a gathering of remembrance – not just forgiveness but a gift of having our bad deeds transformed into good ones.
2) Write your wills – it is a step by step visualisation of your passing. And it is a good lesson for you to experience before you actually pass away. A Wasiat is a voice from the grave that reminds your family of the temporary nature of this worldly life.
3) Die to this life, before you actually die. Return to the remembrance of Allah before you are forcibly returned via death. What is keeping you with this dirty life and keeping you away from becoming His beloved?
Please do watch the full Suhbah for the elaboration on the points above here:
Listen on Spotify here:
Wa min Allah at-Tawfiq. Al-Fatiha.
• Telegram Bahasa: @SufiHubBahasa
• Telegram English: @SufiHubEnglish
• Instagram: @NaqshbandiSingapore
• Facebook: @SufiHub @NashbandiSingapore